Friday, March 28, 2014

MY SPRING WISHLIST: One Pieces

Here comes another series. Yep. I'm trying to start a number of consistent posts. I still plan on doing the "Look For Less" series but a girl can multitask.
I desperately need to go shopping for spring and summer clothes. I feel this happens every year.. whenever it comes to winter I say "I have no winter clothes!" and the same goes for when spring and summer rolls around.. I feel like I have very few clothes for the season. Where do my clothes go?? Or is it that trends are just changing so frequently and I can't keep up. Either way, I can't be alone here.

SPRING WISHLIST: One Piece

I'm really digging solid color one pieces for the spring, if you can't tell. Zara has some really nice solid dresses and rompers/jumpsuits. Not only are solid colors a nice pop of color for the spring, but they give you tons of freedom to accessorize. I included a black romper because not only is black my favorite "color" to wear, but it almost acts like an LBD (little black dress). It's just as much of a staple to me in the warmer months.
I'm also not one for form fitting clothes... I'd be surprised if you ever see me in a bodycon dress. That's why I am very on board with the recent shift dress trend. I also love rompers and (some) jumpsuits because they are so easy! There's no need to find a top and bottom to put together... your outfit is already planned for you. And I'm okay with that.

1. Printed Romper: $18, F21
2. Coral Jumpsuit: $80, ZARA
3. Blue Dress: $36, ZARA
4. Grey Dress: $40, ZARA
5. Black Romper: $22, CHOIES

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with rompers/playsuits! Saboskirt.com has a lot of must haves for me on their website :)

    ReplyDelete