Friday, March 28, 2014

MY SPRING WISHLIST: Shoes

If I could choose a hefty amount of shoes for the spring... these would be it. I notice now that there really isn't a whole lot of variation among these shoes. I tend to stick with what I know and like, and that is darker colors and sandals with straps. Even the ballet flats have straps, what can I say. I just want to know that I if I buy a pair of shoes, that I can wear them with multiples different outfits. And darker shoes are more wearable (in my opinion) than colored shoes.

SPRING WISHLIST: Shoes
Anyway! These are the shoes that I would love to rock during the spring. As far as the simple black flip flops go... I added those because I literally own zero pairs of flip flops. I know, weird... who doesn't own a pair of flip flops? I just would rather wear strappy sandals. The whole thing in between your toes freaks me out... but I hear that Old Navy's flip flops are super comfortable.
I had to add a pair of espadrilles. I made a whole post on what to wear with espadrilles, but I just love them. I also love the rubber Birkenstock-style sandals from Zara. I had to include both the pink and black pair. I can't choose, might as well choose both. Steven Madden came out with the "ecentric" shoe which has been extremely popular for the spring (the cheetah printed one). Forever21 has a decent dupe for them (the black pair underneath the Steven Madden ones). They don't have the faux fur like Steven Madden's but I don't care much for the fur anyway.

What are your must-have shoes for the spring?

1. Espadrilles: $79, ZAPPOS
2. Black Sandals: $60, ZARA
3. Ecentric: $100, STEVEN MADDEN
4. Black Slipons: $26.80, F21
5. Colorblock Sandal: $69, URBAN
6. Black Flip-flops: $2.50, OLD NAVY
7. Faux-Leather Slipons: $19.80, F21
8. Cross-Strap Flat: $29, URBAN
9. Color Bio Sandal: $60, ZARA

2 comments:

  1. I reallyyyy want a pair of the Chanel espadrilles you posted from your other post. Other than that, I really like wedge sandals for summer. It makes everything slightly more dressy. They also make me a bit taller lol.

    ReplyDelete