Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall in Spain

I didn't die, I promise. I'm still here. I wish I could have been a bit more consistent with my blog, but hey ... better late than never, right? People say that, so let's go with that.

If you didn't know, I am studying in Spain right now (what!?). So I decided to take a bit of inspiration from being here to create a look that I would wear here in Salamanca.
Fall in Spain is close to perfect. It's still in the 70's! Although I must say I do miss the chillier weather which comes along with Fall in Wisconsin. I never thought I'd say that. But then again, I hear it's in the 40s and 50s there already, and I do not necessarily wish for it to be that cool yet. So I am soaking up all the sun I can before it starts cooling down.

Back to the outfit I put together. This is definitely an outfit I would wear for the weather here right now. Throw on a pair of jeans, cute booties, throw on a cardigan and you're good to go. You really do not need to pull out the fall jacket yet. You can probably even ditch the cardigan, but I always bring some type of outerwear with me wherever I go since I'm always scared of being somewhere cold and not being reliable to do anything about it.
Fall in Spain
So yeah, if I owned these clothes... this is what I would be wearing right about now. Actually, I own that dark cherry lipstick but that's a minor detail. I think dark cherry is the perfect color to wear for the fall, especially on your nails, like the one shown in this post. But back to the outfit...essentially it's just jeans and a tee, but the over-sized cardigan, cut-out booties, and chunky statement necklace make it a bit more interesting. I also decided to add the black backpack because most people my age wear little backpacks instead of purses here in Spain. I like this one because it's sleek enough to go with anything and, even though it's a backpack, the gold hardware and geometric lines make it less casual.

Maybe I'll make a "Most-Seen Outfits in Spain" post next... although that title needs some work.

Hasta entonces.

No comments:

Post a Comment