Tuesday, April 8, 2014

MY SPRING WISHLIST: Accessories/Miscellaneous

Spring is the time when you can finally wear brighter colors and less clothing. When I think of spring accessories, these are the items that I would want.

A big floppy happy is the stand-out piece. Not only will it protect you from the sun, but it will do it fashionably. I love this one because it's made out of straw and has that perfect beach feel. I have really really really been wanting a bright coral colored crossbody bag, and this one is just perfect. It can add a great pop of color into any outfit that is lacking in the color department (which would be most of my outfits). I felt it necessary to include two pairs of shades, because an accessory like sunglasses can really define an outfit. A pair of aviators and a more stand-out pair of circle, cat-eye shades will keep you prepared for whichever vibe you want your outfit to have that day. It's also time to rock bold nail polish. I personally love this blue color by sinful shades which also has a really great formula, and this lilac color by Essie is perfect since nothing screams spring more than pastels.

MY SPRING WISHLIST: Accesories



I also wanted to include two different necklaces because while the statement necklace is very colorful and spring-appropriate, I would be more likely to want to wear something lighter and less heavy like the long gold necklace since it's already getting hotter as it is... you might not want something weighing you down. The Kate Spade watch is just a must. Well, for me at least. There's nothing really spring about it, but it's still on my wishlist. Now if you have hair that tends to get frizzy with the warmer weather, investing in a hair product like Wen is great to tame the frizz without making your hair crunchy or feel like there's lots of product in it. Again... who wants to feel weighed down in the spring when it's already getting hotter as it is? The Benefit Porefessional is also a great product which blurs the appearance of pores. And I'm not lying when I say that. I own this product and it is a miracle-worker, especially for the oilier skin types. So put this on before you go out on a hot spring day and your makeup won't run and your face will stay matte. Now for people like me who take a while to get tan, this Physicians Formula "Boosted Bronzer" will help you attain that sun-kissed skin. It's like not other bronzers that will make your face look dirty or too orange, it's the perfect shade for that glowing, tan effect if you just place it in the contours of your face. Last but not least, the NYX butter glosses. These have such a creamy formula and are great for the spring time due to their high gloss, but they won't feel sticky like a lot of other lip glosses out there.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment