Tuesday, March 25, 2014

LOOK FOR LESS: Kylie Jenner

I'm starting a look for less series where I find a celebrity's outfit that I like and find similar clothing pieces for a cheaper price.
To start off the series... Kylie Jenner. I love how Kylie's style has become a lot more casual and grungy. Her style looks so effortless and this outfit is exactly that. Boyfriend jeans, converse, and a crop top. So effortless and casual.

LOOK FOR LESS: Kylie Jenner

1. Crop top 2. Boyfriend Jeans 3. Crossbody bag 4. Converse 5. Shades

Her bag is originally Marc Jacobs and her crop top is from Alexander Wang. Talk about $$$$. I found the crop top from Forever 21 while the crossbody bag is from JCPenny and serves as a decent dupe in my opinion. You can't go wrong with Converse and the boyfriend jeans are from Gap. Lastly, the shades are only $14 from the British website "Monki."

Total: $160

1 comment:

  1. I love the boyfriend jeans and the overall casual style of this look. Great for grabbing a bite to eat or running errands - cute but still comfy!

    ReplyDelete